New Bach TR710S Series Silver Plated Bb Trumpet, withSelmer Trumpet care kit. Product Features
- The TR710S Series trumpet was designed to help the student find it easier to concentrate on making music rather than struggling with the instrument.
- It also features
- Monel metal piston valves,
- precision made,
- with a one-point nylon valve guide for noiseless operation
- Bracing reinforces
- A durable double-wall case,
- which cushions and protects the trumpet, featuring ample storage space for accessories, comes with a shoulder strap Bracing reinforces the main tuning slide and an
- adjustable 3rd slide ring helps smaller hands hold the instrument properly.
- Always committed to serving the needs of students, music educators,
- amateurs, and professionals,
- Selmer has grown steadily over the years, becoming the
- industry leader recognized for craftsmanship and quality.
- Our story is both unique and fascinating. The Selmer family traces its roots back to the 18th century rural Lorraine region of France with Johannes Jacobus Zelmer. Enlisting in the French army provided a means of moving families from the country to the city. For three generations Zelmer men served in the same regiment, while the boys, too young to be soldiers, played in the band. Jean-Jacques Selmer (son of Johannes Jacobus), in addition to changing the spelling of the family name, ascended to the rank of drum major. The military afforded great opportunities for education and travel. When Charles-Frederic Selmer (son of Jean-Jacques) died in 1878 he left sixteen children, five surviving to adulthood. Of these, Henri and Alexandre graduated from the Paris conservatory as accomplished clarinetists. Henri went on to perform in the famed Garde Republicaine band and the Opera Comique. By the early 1900s Henri had opened shop at Place Dancourt in Paris to meet the demand for his handmade reeds and mouthpieces. Soon repair work and customizing led to the manufacturing of clarinets. From 1895 to 1910, Alexandre Selmer served as principal clarinetist with the Boston Symphony Orchestra, Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, and the New York Philharmonic Orchestra. At the turn of the century, a small retail store was opened in New York City for selling the family wares. Selmer clarinets prospered after winning a gold medal at the Saint Louis exposition of the 1904 Worlds Fair. In 1918 Alexandre returned to Paris to assist Henri in their growing family business, leaving an employee, George Bundy, the rights to distribute Selmer products in the United States. Bach TR TR710S Series Silver Plated Bb Trumpet, with Yamaha Trumpet care kit but you have never seen anything like this from us!
- Its the input from our
- professional players that has helped us so dramatically improve our instruments over the last year.
- Bach Brass is better than ever and we have only just begun.
- players have experienced the new
- Bach and they love it! T
- he new Bach is flying solo Bach a household name in the world of brass instruments.
- Bach is flourishing once again! have always been prized for their stability and sturdy construction, with these new upgrades they are now an instrument that offers some of the color and response of a professional horn at a price students can afford. The Bach offers a professional quality trumpet at an affordable price
- .460 medium-large bore
- Double tuning slide brace that works well for any playing situation.
- Amado water keys
- Monel valves
- Amado water keys and Monel valves are standard on all Bach trumpets.
- The Valves move freely as well as all the tuning slides.
- Also includes a deluxe case and mouthpiece *
- Silver Plated Mouthpiece * 1 Year Limited Warranty(U.S.A. Only)
- This trumpet is a good choice for beginners, recreational players or anyone seeking a great value.
- This is proof positive that you can enjoy the great benefits of playing music without sacrificing your hard earned dollars.
- This is a great trumpet for the budding musician in your family.
- with a professional look and feel at a modest price.
- A solid performer, it is perfect for the advancing student or aspiring professional. When you step on stage you command respect.
- Professional musicians search for an instrument they can develop a special bond with, one that becomes an extension of themselves.
- This is the horn to fill that role. Contemporary design,
- premium materials,
- impeccable craftsmanship and road-worthy reliability team up to make this a classic.
- From the closely guarded processes of annealing the body.
- No amount of detail is spared in the making.
- while displaying the refinement found in more expensive models.
- Sought after by performing artists worldwide,
- our instruments continue to withstand the test of time.
- Every instrument is shop adjusted by qualified, professional technicians and musicians.
- Once adjusted, the instrument is checked for playability and tuning before it is prepared for shipment.
- Dedication to reliable service is our focus.
- All orders are available for immediate delivery to our customers.
- Every attempt is made to provide the most expeditious service possible, and all instruments are supported through our warranty program.
- We work with our customers to determine the products and services that will be the most advantageous for them.
- Bach is also rich in its resources for growth. From meeting the financial arrangements to fitting the specific needs of the U.S. educational market to acquiring facilities to accommodate future business to expanding manufacturing through a new research and development department,
- Bach works to provide resources that benefit its customers.
- Commitment Our products are intended to be used and enjoyed by people of all ages from young children to mature adults.
- We have instruments with which to begin, grow and flourish.
- Each instrument is crafted to provide years of play.
- Bach instruments can endure the rigors of the educational market while displaying the refinement found in more expensive models. Sought after by performing artists worldwide, our instruments continue to withstand the test of time.
- Bach musical instruments deliver the clear sound and smooth playability that great musicians count on.
- Seen and heard in venues worldwide, Bach resounds quality.
- Have a question about service?
- Call (978) 745-5255 10:00AM to 5:00PM All instruments are shop tested And adjusted to play perfectly before shipment.
- it makes good sense to buy from people who service what they sell.
- We service everything that we sell
- Free ups ground shipping To continental united states only .
- 1 year warranty 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Also included at no additional cost:
- Yamaha care kit
- Attention international buyers!
- We declare actual value.
- We do not send as gift. Y
- ou are responsible for paying customs duties and taxes.
- We are not responsible for any delays by customs .
- My last major concert was for a host of pretty impressive guests, including former * President Bill Clinton.
- When he was in Boston with
- * Senator John Kerry for a fund-raising event for
- * Senator Ted Kennedy. I played in the 22-piece John Payne Saxophone Choir at the Park Plaza Castle. Security was so tight, the Secret Service did background checks on each musician and they had to leave their instruments at the door to be searched by White House staff.
Welcome to Conn-Selmer, the leading manufacturer and distributor of musical instruments and accessories.
The current company includes a portfolio of individual companies or brands that represent innovation,
entrepreneurship, and a focus on musical excellence. The Selmer Company,
which was comprised of brands such as Vincent Bach, Selmer, Emerson, Ludwig, Musser, and
Glaesel was a leader in American craftsmanship with operations based out of Elkhart, Indiana.
In 1995, Selmer took ownership in the Steinway Piano Company to create base of legendary brands
focused on the highest quality and reputation for musical performance and artistry.
In 1998, the Selmer Company and Steinway Musical became a publicly traded company
on the New York Stock Exchange
In 2002, the Selmer Company merged with United Musical Instruments
to form Conn-Selmer. Like the Selmer Company, United Musical Instruments
was built from brand legacies such as C.G. Conn, King, Benge, Armstrong, Artley,
and Scherl andamp; Roth. In 2005, the Conn-Selmer Company acquired the G.Leblanc Corporation.
This brought another family of brand names such as Leblanc, Vito, Holton, Martin, and Yanagisawa
into the largest US full-line manufacturer of band and orchestra instruments. In 2013,
Conn-Selmer and Steinway changed from public companies to private ones when Paulson andamp; Co became the new owner.
As the industry has evolved, Conn-Selmer has been focused on two fundamental bases
for each of these brands. The focus on US manufacturing and the highest quality standards
associated with this position can be seen in instruments produced in Elkhart, Indiana,
Cleveland, Ohio, Eastlake, Ohio, Monroe North Carolina, and LaGrange, Illinois.
An unwavering support for music education and advocacy for the arts can be seen
through leadership by Dr. Tim Lautzenheiser and the Conn-Selmer Division of Education.
for more info
978 745 5255
Dominic S. Cucinotti
DOMINICS MUSIC, INC.
121 LORING AVE.
SUITE # 710
SALEM, MA 01970